The Law Office of Katrina Cassidy will provide all services to Intended Parents in a compassionate, affordable and timely manner. Unlike many agencies, we do not attempt to fit available surrogates to the Intended Parents and ask Intended Parents to compromise on this extremely important choice. Rather, it is our belief that a custom search should be done for each set of Intended Parents based on their specific location, needs and criteria. The Law Office of Katrina Cassidy offers any or all of the services listed below at the indicated prices.
Initial 30 minute consultation with Intended Parents – No Charge
CUSTOM LOCATION OF A GESTATIONAL SURROGATE AND COORDINATION THROUGH IVF PROCESS – $11,000.00 flat fee* which includes:
- Multiple comprehensive consultations with Intended Parents to determine specific needs and criteria
- Custom search for gestational surrogate until at least two viable candidates are located from which one (1) gestational surrogate will be selected.
- Comprehensive interviews of all viable candidates until final selection by Intended Parents
- Criminal background check and personal/financial history background check
- Coordination of all medical screening, psychological screening, counseling of all parties
- Coordination with physician’s office through IVF medical process of all parties, and
- Coordination of all insurance policies.
LEGAL SERVICES FOR GESTATIONAL SURROGACY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Preparation and negotiation of Gestational Surrogacy Contract;
- Review of any insurance policies;
- Background check of gestational carrier and husband or significant other;
- Representation of Intended Parents throughout entire legal process from preparation of contract to delivery of child and signature of final order by the Court;
- Validation of the Gestational Agreement by the Court
- Obtain Pre-Birth Order of Parentage, Final Order and final Birth Certificate.
*Our office will also coordinate the home study IF ordered by the Court.
ATTORNEYS FEES FOR LEGAL SERVICES – LOCAL – Harris County/Montgomery County, Texas $3,500.00 flat fee* (Filing may be made in either county if surrogate or parents reside in either county). (Filing fee of $250-$330 payable to court clerk may also be required).
ATTORNEYS FEES FOR LEGAL SERVICES – OUT OF COUNTY/STATEWIDE– If parents or carrier live in another county besides Harris County/Montgomery County, Texas, OR ANOTHER STATE OR ARE INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS – $4,000.00 flat fee* (Filing fee of $250-$330 payable to court clerk may also be required.)
ATTORNEYS FEES FOR LEGAL SERVICES – INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS – $4,500.00 flat fee (Filing fee of $250-$330 payable to court clerk may also be required). Fees for international clients do include preparation of a Temporary Guardianship and Power of Attorney for Health Care for the child documents so that parents may appoint a local representative in case they cannot be here for birth. required).
Other Legal Services
Katrina Cassidy P.C. also prepares and represents Intended Parents as follows:
- Review of major medical health insurance and disability policies; (INCLUDED IN LEGAL REPRESENTATION OR CAN BE DONE SEPARATELY) – $200.00
- Direct Egg Donor/Intended Parents Agreements – $750.00
- Embryo Adoption Agreements – $2,000.00
- Review of Surrogacy Agency documentation – $375.00
- Review of Escrow Agreements – $300.00
- Preparation of Temporary Guardianship and Power of Attorney for Medical Care and Legal for Temporary Guardian* (*In event IP’s are not able to be present for birth). – $500
*Fees quoted are not inclusive of fees for psychological and medical screening, counseling, IVF medical costs, any home study ordered by the Court, legal fees for the gestational surrogate, gestational surrogate fees and expenses, and insurance fees, WHICH ARE ALL PAYABLE BY INTENDED PARENTS DIRECTLY TO THE PROVIDERS OF THESE SERVICES. The fees quoted do include fees for background checks.
If you’re an Intended Parent in Texas, nationwide or internationally based who wants to learn more about Gestational Surrogacy, schedule a free, 30 minute initial consultation today!