*Additional compensation also payable. See below for details.
**Payments are prorated over 9-month period beginning immediately upon positive confirmation of viable pregnancy via hCG blood test performed by IVF Physician.
***Experienced is defined as carried child in previous surrogacy to live birth delivery.
Surrogate Pay and Benefits Before Pregnancy
- $300 Signing Bonus (Payable to Gestational Carrier following application submission, interview and acceptance into program-usually determined within 2-3 business days)
- $250.00 Medical Screening Completion Bonus (payable to Gestational Carrier upon completion of medical and psych screening)
- $500.00 Start of Medications Bonus (Payable to Gestational Carrier once cycle medications are started)
- $750.00 Embryo Transfer Bonus (Payable to Gestational Carrier following embryo transfer)
- $200.00/month Miscellaneous Expense Allowance (added monthly to the base compensation beginning at signing of contract)
- Screening Expenses (Lost wages and child care incurred by the Gestational Carrier due to completion of screening)
- $2,000.00+ in total monetary pay and benefits before pregnancy
Surrogate Pay and Benefits After Pregnancy
- 1st time gestational carrier with insurance with maternity benefits – $35,000.00
- 1st time gestational carrier with no insurance or insurance with surrogacy exclusion for maternity benefits – $30,000.00
- Experienced gestational carrier with insurance with maternity benefits – $40,000.00
- Experienced gestational carrier with no insurance or insurance with surrogacy exclusion for pregnancy – $35,000.00
These additional benefits are added to your BASE COMPENSATION AFTER you’re pregnant.
- $200.00/month Miscellaneous Allowance (beginning upon meds start)
- $600.00 singleton or $1000.00 multiples Maternity Clothing
- $400.00 Housekeeping during last month of pregnancy
- Post-birth Recovery Lost Wages (at Gestational Carrier’s net hourly wage rate) for Vaginal Birth (2 weeks) or C-Section (4 weeks) if Gestational Carrier is employed to work outside of the home.
- Recovery Post-Birth Child Care if Gestational Carrier does not work outside of home for Vaginal Birth (2 weeks) or C-Section (4 weeks) at $400.00 per week
- Husband’s Lost Wages up to $1,000.00
- $500,000.000 to $1 million Life Insurance Policy
- Gestational Carrier’s Legal Fees for independent legal representation on contract and validation
- Medical and Financial Billing Assistance
- Paid Escrow Account with licensed bonded escrow company
- Paid co-pays counseling during pregnancy or past partum if needed
- Access to experienced carriers for support
- Payment of short-term disability policy premiums (if carrier works outside home and policy available)
- Review of your health insurance coverage by counsel to confirm insurance coverage for the pregnancy
- Payment of all deductibles, co-pays and coinsurance and medical expenses related to the pregnancy not covered by insurance.
- Payment of medical expenses related to pregnancy or delivery which are not payable by insurance for 12 weeks following delivery.
Additional Benefits as Needed
- $250 Mock Cycle
- $500 Cancelled Cycle
- $1,000 Pregnancy Termination
- $1,000 Selective Reduction
- $500 Per Invasive Procedure
- Child Care for Doctor-Ordered Bedrest, hospitalization, trips to OBGYN/IVF clinic
- Lost Wages at Gestational Carrier’s net hourly rate incurred for Doctor-Ordered Bedrest, trips to OBGYN/IVF clinic
- $5,000.00 Reproductive Organ Loss
- $2,000.00 Caesarean Section
- $5,000.00 Multiples Fee for each fetus over one
- Payment of expenses such as hotel, mileage, child care, coach air fare if city to city travel required. We never require travel out of Texas.